Thermal Protection Rigger Glove
Euro Protection 330 Cowhide Insulated Leather Palm Cold Weather Gloves provides magnificent thermal protection. Cold weather gloves feature gun cut with wing thumb construction offer enhanced comfort. EP 330 gloves have knuckle strap, full leather index finger and leather fingertips. EN388 tested gloves avoid mechanical risks such as abrasion, cut, tear and puncture and find application in forestry, municipal services and construction.
- Product type: Rigger glove with re-inforced knuckle, thumb, fingertip protection
- Brand: Euro Protection
- Industry: Forestry, Municipal services and Construction
|FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Cowhide split leather palm, knuckle straps, thumb, index finger, vein, fingertip protection
- Rigger-type glove
- 100% cotton canvas back
- Elasticated at the back of the hand
- Polar insert
- Its polar lining lets the skin breathe, does not absorb humidity and is ultra light.
- Elasticated at the wrist, the glove offers added support.
- The superior quality split leather provides the glove with excellent mechanical resistance.
- Its polar lining provides excellent protection against the cold.
- CE category: III.
- 1-1.2 mm thick cow split leather
- Five-finger model
- Knuckle straps, thumb, vein, fingertip protection
- Ruberized canvas cuff of 10 cm
MECHANICAL HAZARDS RESISTANCE (EN 388)
PROTECTION IN COLD TEMPERATURES: (EN 511)
|Resistance to conductive cold:||1|
|Resistance to contact cold:||2|
Please, click on the picture!