Sebatan Leather/Aluminium Coated Glove up to 1000°C (Code: H05LA038-W1)
Brown Sebatan® leather / aluminium coated glove. Palm made of heat resistant Sebatan® leather (brown). Flexible, good use because of its soft aluminium coating. Suitable for radiation heat up to 1000˚C and contact heat up to 250˚C.
- Up to 1000˚C radiation heat
- Suitable for contact heat up to 250˚C
- palm: heat resistant Sebatan® leather (blue)
- cost advantages model, firm aluminium coating
- Use: welding, foundries, metal industry, ship repairs, etc.
- Certificate: CE CAT III, EN407, EN388
- 30cm mitten
- 38cm mitten
- 30cm 3-finger glove
- 38cm 3-finger glove
- 30cm 5-finger glove
- 38cm 5-finger glove
There are no known hazard materials used in the mitten and its components that are toxic or cause allergy.
HEAT AND FLAME RESISTANCE (MSZ EN 407:2004)
|Resistance to flammability:||4|
|Resistance to contact heat:||2|
|Resistance to convective heat:||4|
|Resistance to radiant heat:||4|
|Resistance to small splashes of molten metal:||NA|
|Resistance to large splashes of molten metal:||NA|
MECHANICAL HAZARDS RESISTANCE (EN 388)
Please, click on the picture!