Sebatan Leather/Alu Coated Glove (up to 800°C) (Code: H05LA035-SC)
Blue Sebatan® leather / aluminised 5-finger glove. Palm made of heat resistant Sebatan® leather (blue). Aluminised coating. Suitable for radiant heat up to 800˚C and contact heat up to 250˚C.
- Up to 800˚C radiation heat
- Suitable for contact heat up to 250˚C
- palm: heat resistant Sebatan® leather (blue)
- cost advantages model, firm aluminium coating
- Use: welding, foundries, metal industry, ship repairs, etc.
- Certificate: CE CAT II, EN 388, EN 407
- 35 cm 5-finger glove
There are no known hazard materials used in the mitten and its components that are toxic or cause allergy.
HEAT AND FLAME RESISTANCE (MSZ EN 407:2004)
|Resistance to flammability:||4|
|Resistance to contact heat:||2|
|Resistance to convective heat:||3|
|Resistance to radiant heat:||4|
|Resistance to small splashes of molten metal:||NA|
|Resistance to large splashes of molten metal:||NA|
MECHANICAL HAZARDS RESISTANCE (EN 388)
Please, click on the picture!