Heat Resistant Split Leather Welder Glove
A-4 is an untearable welder glove for heavy duty and rugged wear. This five-finger, Gunn cut, winged thumb model is equiped with vein protection. The leather cuff protects a large part of the forearm against mechanical hazards.
- Product type: Cowhide split leather welding glove
- Brand: Ergotrade
- Industry: Mining, Iron and steel industry, Building and Construction, Welding.
|FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Cowhide split leather welding glove
- Gunn cut, winged thumb
- Split leather cuff, 150 mm
- The assembly and flexible materials used make these gloves anatomical, thus providing excellent comfort for use.
- The split leather cuff protects a large part of the forearm against mechanical hazards.
- The cowhide offers a level of mechanical resistance adapted to fine handling of argon weldings.
- CE category: III.
- 1-1.2 mm thick cow split leather
- Five-finger model
- 35 cm length from fingertip to cuff end
- Sizes 11.5
HEAT AND FLAME RESISTANCE (MSZ EN 407:2004)
|Resistance to flammability:||4|
|Resistance to contact heat:||x|
|Resistance to convective heat:||3|
|Resistance to radiant heat:||x|
|Resistance to small splashes of molten metal:||x|
|Resistance to large splashes of molten metal:||x|
MECHANICAL HAZARDS RESISTANCE (EN 388)
Please, click on the picture!