Dräger X-plore® 7500 (Code: X-PLORE 7500)
Dräger X-plore® 7500 powered air purifying respirator system
The Dräger X-plore® 7500 powered air purifying respirators offer effective respiratory protection against hazardous gases, vapours and particles without breathing resistance. Applications range anywhere where dusts & gases contaminate the air – from painting up to work in the chemical, petrochemical, and farming industry.
|FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Special breathing comfort due to an individually adjustable constant air flow independent of the filter load and battery status.
- The audible and visual alarms provides a two-stage warning system.
- Quick and simple control with the easy to operate multi-functional display.
- Use with standard Rd40 filters allows flexibility in your respiratory program (filters can be used with Rd40 threaded masks as well)
- Freedom of movement and independence with long-lasting NiMH battery.
- According to your specific application you can compile your individual set under the modular system order code R57300.
|Dräger X-plore® 6300 EPDM/PMMA|
|Dräger X-plore® 6530, EPDM/PC with blue plastic frame|
|Dräger X-plore® 6530, EPDM/Triplex with stainless steel frame|
|Dräger X-plore® 6530, EPDM/PC with stainless steel frame|
|Dräger X-plore® 6570 SI/PC with yellow silicone face blank and stainless steel frame|
|Dräger X-plore® 6570 SI/PC with blue silicone face blank and black plastic frame|
|Dräger X-plore® 6570 SI/Triplex with stainless steel frame|
|Wikov V mask box|
|Protex mask bag|
|Paint spray covers (for protection of the visor, 25 pcs.)|
|„Klar-pilot” anti-fogging gel (50 ml)|
|DAISYquick cleaning wipes (10 pcs.)|
|Adapter for welding shield (for supplementary panels and welding protective filters with a 110mm x 90mm format)|
Please, click on the picture!