Aramid/Aluminium Coated Glove (up to 1000°C) (Code: H111A030-W3)
Glove made of Aramid woven fabric / Aluminised. High cut resistancy and mechanical use. Good flexible use because of our soft aluminium coating. Suitable for radiation heat up to 1000˚C and up to 500˚C short term contact heat (against splash).
- Up to 1000˚C radiation heat
- Suitable for contact heat up to 500˚C
- Blade-cut resistant, wear-resistant
- Soft aluminization
- Easy to use
- Use: welding, foundries, metal industry, ceramic oven etc.
- Compliance: CE CAT III, EN407, EN388
- 30cm mitten
- 40cm mitten
- 30cm 3-finger glove
- 40cm 3-finger glove
- 30cm 5-finger glove
- 38cm 5-finger glove
- 45cm 5-finger glove
- 45cm 5-finger glove with special insulation
There are no known hazard materials used in the mitten and its components that are toxic or cause allergy.
HEAT AND FLAME RESISTANCE (MSZ EN 407:2004)
|Resistance to flammability:||4|
|Resistance to contact heat:||3|
|Resistance to convective heat:||4|
|Resistance to radiant heat:||4|
|Resistance to small splashes of molten metal:||x|
|Resistance to large splashes of molten metal:||x|
MECHANICAL HAZARDS RESISTANCE (EN 388)
Please, click on the picture!